Several distinctive features identify the 1941 Replica:
- Flat planes with sharp, less rounded edges than the current model where the front and back surfaces meet the sides.
- Four-barrel hinge joins the lid and the bottom, the current Zippo Lighter has a five-barrel hinge.
- Sides of the inside unit are flat, with squared edges where they meet the front and back surfaces.
- Inside unit has fewer holes in the chimney than the current models, as well as fitted with a hollow rivet that holds the striking wheel in place.
- Silver foil gift box is standard packaging for all 1941 Replica models.
- On request we can engrave your desired Initials or Date on the outer case.